Final Essay: Social Media, Brand and Identity in Marketing




In my final essay, I discuss social media, brand and identity in marketing.  I discuss the benefits and challenges that business might face when using social media as a marketing tool.  Examples of two businesses who have shown good use of social media as a marketing tool are Wendy's and Starbucks.  Each of these companies have been attracting social media attention in different ways recently and it's interesting to analyze their actions.  All in all, I believe that brands should use social media as a marketing tool because it is a key part of staying relevant in today's market. 

My Final Essay: Social Media, Brand and Identity in Marketing



By: Mary-Lynn


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifth Blog Post: Group Response to Games

Final Essay: Virtual Reality Training-Connor Kobal

A Pug's Life