A Pug's Life

For my piece of electronic literature, I chose to use the program Twine.  I have been developing my CSS and HTML skills using this program in the Digital Tools and Technologies course.  Using Twine for my Digital Humanities course project allowed me to put my abilities to the test.  I was also able to introduce myself to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator in converting my sketches into a digital format.

My Twine story, A Pug's Life, is about a grey scruffy pug who can't find his human friends.  It is based on a pug I know who is unique and comical.  He is an individualist, yet cares deeply for his owners.  It is a choose your own adventure story which provided me an opportunity to develop my skill set.

By: Mary-Lynn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifth Blog Post: Group Response to Games

Final Essay: Virtual Reality Training-Connor Kobal